*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "Unless..."
  2. Rude Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/1380503-Unless
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1239183
Your girlfriend always disgusted you, but when you break up, it gets a lot worse.
This choice: "Unless..."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

"Unless..."

    by: Unknown
"Unless..." Jade began with a grin. "Unless I keep you for myself and tell her that I accidently sent you to another dimension..." Taylor gasped, expecting to hear Jade say she was kidding, but to no avail. Could she really be serious? Would Jade really do that to her own best-friend? Taylor didn't want to remain all Jade's. Sure enough, he didn't want to be June's either. All he wanted was to be returned normal again so he could live his life, but he doubted that that would happen any time soon.

"I think I may do just that..." Jade grinned, bringing Taylor up close to her now compared to him gigantic lips. As she spoke, Taylor tried holding in his breath. Jade's breath smelled horrible! "Aw, what's the matter, little guy?" Jade grinned. "Does my breath smell? Do you not like it?" She grinned once more, parting her lips a little more and breathing her hot breath all over the face of her now 3-inch tall slave. Taylor couldn't take much more of this until he passed out.

For what seemed like a few hours, Taylor opened his eyes slowly. His eyes wided at what he saw next.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/1380503-Unless