*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Together again
  2. Krystal arrives
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1244348-Carnal-Combat/cid/396596-Together-again
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1244348
Your favorite characters duke it out in a very arousing, and sexual manner.
This choice: She sees a friend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Together again

    by: Tiger64
Krystal looks around, not getting a response to her previous question. Shrugging, she decided to look around a bit to see if she could find anybody that she knew.

Taking a left, the blue vixen made her way down the hall, looking at all of the different pictures of past combatents. Some of the pics were also displaying some past famous matches, many of them from final rounds. Some caught her eye, such as a mousette being teased by vines that were controlled by her opponent. Another one was a male horse that was being fucked in the ass by a male fox, both of them clearly enjoying it even though the horse would soon lose the match by a carnality.

Just as she was rounding the corner she bumped into somebody.

"Oh, excuse me, I'm so sorry about that, I wasn't watching where I was going."

The figure turned around and Krystal's face lit up when she saw who it was.

"Sakura!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tiger64 (UN: midwest92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tiger64 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1244348-Carnal-Combat/cid/396596-Together-again