*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Krystal arrives
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1244348-Carnal-Combat/cid/396532-Krystal-arrives
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1244348
Your favorite characters duke it out in a very arousing, and sexual manner.
Chapter #1

Krystal arrives

    by: Tiger64
Krystal walked across the path, looking around as she made her way for the large building looming off in the distance.

She was much more ready for this tournament, and she was much more focused. Last time she had been over confident that she would win it right away, but that dream quickly died when she was defeated in the first round. The vixen couldn't help but shudder, thinking of the huge cock that had pounded her to orgasm just a year ago.

The pack on her back bounced with each step, as did her large breasts. She made her way through the thicket of mud, and grass, feeling the vegetation tickle her fur. She heard a bird cry out somewhere from the forest, it was quite beautiful here, not like her rocky home on Cerinia.

Krystal sighed, finally coming across the huge double doors that guarded the entrance to the arena lobby. Taking a deep breath, she pushed them open with ease as walked right in.

"Hey there, anybody here?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tiger64 (UN: midwest92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tiger64 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1244348-Carnal-Combat/cid/396532-Krystal-arrives