*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. strange food
  2. Samurai Champloo
  3. In The Beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/407428-strange-food
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Writing · #1249098
The first was good. This one, it's going to be great!
This choice: Vore  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

strange food

    by: Foxhound
Fuu, Mugen and Jin stopped over in Omashu for a few days to wait out the storm. Like normally, Mugen and Jenn ask for food but this time Fuu got some really strange food from the man at the counter. Since Fuu didn't pass up the free food, she said, " Thank you mister," and ate and ate and ate. Then they went to the desk and rented a room for the night. Fuu woke up during the middle of the night with a hunger pain and it kept getting worse then the words, "Time to eat one of them" came to mind. So, Fuu listened to the words, but who could she devour first?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. devour Mugen

2. devour Jin

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Foxhound (UN: foxhound2379 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/407428-strange-food