*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Every story needs a beginning!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249783-Kitty-Kinka/cid/522230-Every-story-needs-a-beginning
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1249783
Transformations based around a catgirl. Not much more that needs to be said.
Chapter #1

Every story needs a beginning!

    by: Kaiser Shadow
Right, first things first, we must establish what you want to see.


In the body expansion area, you'll find inflation(with different methods), pregnancy(once again, different methods), muscle gain(not a fan, but oh well, different methods), and the good ol' staple of weight gain(And you guessed it, different methods).

In the body-part expansion area, you'll find Breast expansion, butt expansion, and belly expansion(it counts as a body part).

In the size/time altering area, you'll find shrinking, giantess-growth, age progression, and age regression.

In the double-header area, you'll find dual-transformations, and you can add your own combinations.

And finally, in the odds and ends area, you can add in whatever the hell you want.
Enjoy.

You have the following choices:

1. Body expansion

2. body part expansion

3. Size/time altering

4. Double-headers

5. Odds and ends

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kaiser Shadow (UN: kaisershadow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kaiser Shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249783-Kitty-Kinka/cid/522230-Every-story-needs-a-beginning