*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yugi's Secret Weapon
  2. First Choice, Again
  3. More choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1258029-AnimeComicVG-YaoiVore-and-HyperMales/cid/763017-Yugis-Secret-Weapon
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1258029
Yaoi,vore and big equipment from an anime,comic,VG of your choice! GPs awarded on request
This choice: Yugi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Yugi's Secret Weapon

    by: HipJip
Yugi Moto woke up a lazy saturday morning in the mood for some card games. Other parts of his body were not thinking about cards, however. Still lying in bed, he looked down to see a large tent in his sheets.

"Every morning..." he sighed to himself. He began trying to relieve his morning problem when Yami decided to appear next to him.

"You know, I'm part of you and even I don't know how you manage to fit that thing in those tight leather pants," said Yami, admiring the 13 inches of man meat Yugi was currently beating.

"Ah! Dammit, you broke my concentration," replied the young boy, letting go of his thick cock and turning to Yami. More annoyed than startled, as he was used to Yami ignoring his privacy like this.

"I don't see why you don't find someone to fuck. With that thing anyone would be all over you," said Yami.

"You know I'm not that kind of guy..." replied Yugi.

"Let me deal with it, then!"

"Wait--" Yugi was cut off before Yami took over his body. Yami admired the body for a bit before gettting dressed and heading outside.

"Alright, now let's get Yugi laid!" He proclaimed while grabbing the large bulge in his tight pants, to the confusion of onlookers.

You have the following choices:

1. Goes to find his friends (Joey, Tristan, Bakura, etc.)

*Noteb*
2. Goes to find Seto Kaiba

3. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HipJip (UN: hippinjippin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadowsoul has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1258029-AnimeComicVG-YaoiVore-and-HyperMales/cid/763017-Yugis-Secret-Weapon