*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Massage
  2. Pedicure
  3. Bedtime
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/3109004-Massage
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1269002
Your trapped in a giant's house. What do you do?
This choice: The emperor's son's friend behind him...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Massage

    by: Deanthrocyte1
From your perspective, all you can see above the emperor's son's feet are his towering shins, cloaked with the same open robe as the one you saw him wear just before he slept. However, you can see his friend tower over you from behind him.

He kneels down behind the emperor's son and runs his hands over his shoulders. You can hear a low moaning above you. The hands slide into the opening over his chest. You hear a rustling of clothing as to the periphery; you see some of the robe is on the floor.

You keep pushing the stone. As interested as you are of seeing what's going on; you remember you still have unfinished work on the rest of his toenails. You skip the big toe of his right foot and continue along the rest of them.

Above you, the emperor's son is disrobed from the waist up. He has a toned, but slim body - the product of a lot of sparring with his friend.

His friend runs his hands along his back to massage them. The emperor's son's head bends back and leans it against his friend's chest. He gives some moans of pleasure...

"Hmmmm...mmmmmMMMMM....Mmmmmmm...HHHmmmmm...."

The hands knead his shoulders before descending down to rub his collar and upper chest. This work continues as you try and grind the last few nails of his toes.

The moans pause as the emperor's son's friend grabs his hair and starts messing with it. The giant answers with a laugh before reaching out to grab or mock punch him. As he shifts, his right foot rotates and plows forward; knocking you and the stone backwards.

His friend then gets close to his ear.

"Have you taken your bath yet?"

"No, I haven't," the emperor's son answers back at him. "When I go,"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "I'll take our slave with me."

*Noteb*
2. "We'll go together."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Deanthrocyte1 (UN: deanthrocyte1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/3109004-Massage