*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. wash him
  2. "A shower would be great."
  3. Kiss it.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/3127133-wash-him
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1269002
Your trapped in a giant's house. What do you do?
This choice: wash him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

wash him

    by: Unknown
You are still covered in a fair amount of unwashed cum when the giant transports you to the sponge holder that is also occupied by a large chunk of soap. "I'll take you up on the offer to wash me, little man." The man stands up in the shower, his long dripping dick going from side to side. "Let's hope you're up to the task." You have taken a piece of soap to cleanse yourself some more and combine it with a layer of sponge. Your elevation is on level with the giant's hip, who is standing under the water and looking impatient. You signal for him to lower you down to his feet. Once he sets you on the cold floor of the shower, you splash over to his feet and get to work. Time passes quick as you vigorously scrub the giant toes, between their large masses and in between the smelly forms. You are tired but you still have plenty of body to clean. The giant must misunderstand an exhausted gesture because you feel his soaking body begin to move again.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He lays in the tub so you can reach better

*Noteb*
2. He scoops you up. You're done for today

*Noteb*
3. He has issues with your work

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/3127133-wash-him