*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1271893-Shrinking-Ella-Enchanted/cid/438262-Hatties-new-obedient-doll
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1271893
Ella is cursed to obey every command. Now, to make things worse, she's tiny as well.
This choice: ...her stepsister Hattie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hattie's new, obedient doll

    by: bask25456
Hattie steps out of Hember's Exotic Good's Emporium feeling pleased. On her way to meet and discuss their pretentious and somewhat strange stepsister Ella, she had stepped into this shop, eyes caught by a pendant in the window, gold shaped into a twin snake configuration that she thought would go well with one of her better gowns. She had gotten a good deal, and the pendant was now tucked into one of her pockets. She thinks again about her horrid stepsister, about whom Hattie has a very tasty suspicion forming in the back of her mind. Glancing around, she immediately shades her eyes and looks down as the bright sun begins to dilate her pupils. She catches a glimpse of movement to her left, and as she focuses on it, she sees to her astonishment a tiny, colorful, humanoid figure on the ground.

"What's this?" she breathes to herself as the figure continues to jump up and down in a ridiculous manner. She steps behind the table towards the figure, squinting to get a better look. Unbelievably, it looks exactly like a miniature version of her hated stepsister and rival, Ella! A grin paints itself across her features as she approaches stealthily from behind.

"Now what do we have here?" booms a shrill voice from behind Ella. She does not even have time to turn before a massive force grabs her white blouse by the neck and hurls her into the air. She screams as the ground recedes below her, the air rushing past her tiny form. She struggles fruitlessly as she is raised to the face of her captor. She is rotated by the thumb and forefinger of the giantess who holds her by her blouse, and as she turns she views the enormous, evilly grinning face of her stepsister, Hattie.

"What's this, then?" asks Hattie in a falsetto-curious tone, "An Ella doll? No, it must be the uppity wench herself, cut down to a more proper size." Ella gags as Hattie's breath, not improved by her sudden reduction in height, washes over her. Ella unwillingly gets a chance to observe Hattie's gigantic figures, shrewish and ugly, with an unpleasant skin tone and newly visible acne scars, framed by her long, plaited blond hair. Looking down, Ella catches a glimpse of Hattie's repulsive orange dress, which blatantly highlights her fairly considerable bosom.

"Hattie, this guy shrunk me, you've got to help me-" Ella's pleading shouts, which carried fairly well to Hattie's ears, were totally overborne by Hattie's instant, loud, indignant and vicious response:

"HAVE to?!!! I don't HAVE to do anything, especially if it involves helping you, you little bitch!" Ella is stunned by this epithet and the viciousness of Hattie's response. She starts to struggle again, and again she accomplishes nothing except angering her massive, ugly stepsister.

"In fact," continues Hattie eyeing the tiny, struggling form of her hated stepsister with displeasure, "I think you're the one who will HAVE to do something for me." At this, Ella's face takes on a panicked, startled look, mouth agape and entire body flinching. Hattie's over-red lips take on an even wider smirk as she opens her mouth 'once more:
'
"Freeze." With an almost inaudible twinkle, Ella's body jerks to a halt, arms frozen in the middle of their gestures, splayed out and twisted. Unable to move anything except her eyes, Ella hangs their helplessly, blouse stretched and pulled tight against her body as she hangs by the neck, starting to inch up her body, revealing a tiny sliver of her midriff. Hattie watches her sister with satisfaction, reveling in her discovery and newfound power.

Looking at Ella, a thought occurs to Hattie. Reaching forward with one hand, Hattie obscures the frozen girl's vision with a large, wall-sized expanse of dirty, over perfumed flesh. Hattie's thumb and forefinger reach forward, grabs Ella's frozen left arm and bends it. It yields to her massive strength, and she roughly moves it into an upright position on Ella's side, a mindless, frozen, palm-out wave. Ella's fury and fear, unable to be expressed because of her curse, increase equally as Hattie moves her other limbs so, to anyone who didn't know the situation, Ella would be just another doll, that one might see standing on a store shelf. Hattie laughs triumphantly as she stares down at her reduced rival:

"You are a doll, an obedient little Ella-doll!" She chuckles evilly down at her frozen, horrified stepsister, "and...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bask25456 (UN: bask25456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bask25456 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1271893-Shrinking-Ella-Enchanted/cid/438262-Hatties-new-obedient-doll