*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Weird Object
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1274330-Junior-High-Shrink/cid/414857-The-Weird-Object
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1274330
You're a substitute science teacher who accidentally shrinks at Matheson Junior High
Chapter #1

The Weird Object

    by: Joe Random
As the bell rings to end the hour, you sigh, and say, "Have a good day!" You watch the Junior High students get up and begin to file out, and you think about what to do for the rest of the day.

At least it was an easy substitute job; just run a video for the hour and babysit the kids. And a half-day's pay, to boot. You head for the door of the room, figuring you'll go get breakfast and plan what comes next.

You're about to pass through the door when an object on the shelf catches your eye. You turn to look at it. It's old -- very old. You pick up the black box and study it. It has a few dials, one marked "centimeters," the other marked "meters." You turn the meters down to zero, centimeters to one -- just playing a bit, feeling the clicking of an old analog dial.

You see a power switch on the side and turn it on, still wondering what this could do. A red light on top shows power, but nothing happens. You look in the end of the box, and see what looks like an LED light.

"Huh," you say, as you push a button by the two dials, wondering what exactly the device does.

Suddenly, you feel a jolt of static electricity, followed by a strange tingling sensation.

"What a weird thing to put in a classroom," you say, quickly turning the box off and putting it back on a shelf. That'll teach you to mess around with things. All right, time to head out.

You start to turn, and suddenly the tingling seems to intensify. You gasp for air, as it feels like a huge hand is squeezing you from all directions. Without warning, the whole world seems to shoot away.

You fall down, dizzy, and try to collect yourself. The tingling's finally gone away, and you shake your head to clear it. You look up, thinking that maybe you'll go to a clinic, when your blood runs cold.

The doorway you were going to walk through is enormous.

Everything is enormous. You stand up, and things stay enormous. You look through the door, and see immense figures racing past the door, almost too fast for you to register them. You back away.

Suddenly, two figures enter through the door, one after another. The figures are mammoth, both approaching a thousand feet tall. You try to resolve them into something comprehensible, and when you do, you feel like you want to throw up.

The first figure to walk through the door is a girl. She's wearing a short jean skirt and flip-flops, and you can just barely make out her red, curly hair as she strides forward into the room and walks just bare feet from you, her building-sized feet rumbling the floor with the force of an earthquake as she passes you and heads for her desk.

She's followed by a boy wearing long jeans and vans, and a serious expression, who turns quickly right and heads for his desk.

You dive into the shadow of the shelf as more boys and girls enter the classroom, along with a teacher. You watch in awe as you see the gathering of teen gods and goddesses.

You swallow hard. You know that you're going to have to approach someone. You'll have to figure out how to get their attention, but for now, you need to pick who. You figure you've got two choices.

The first is a girl, sitting near you. She's wearing shorts and keds, and twirling her long blond hair around her finger. The second is a boy, sitting right in front of her. He's wearing shorts and a baseball jersey, and seems to be doodling in a notepad.

Who do you go to?

You have the following choices:

1. The girl

2. The boy

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe Random (UN: joerandom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe Random has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1274330-Junior-High-Shrink/cid/414857-The-Weird-Object