*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the House of a Hot Girl.
  2. choose your pokemon
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1279561-Macro-anthro-pokemon/cid/442466-In-the-House-of-a-Hot-Girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1279561
A world filled with Morphic female and male pokemon who can change their size
This choice: charmander  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In the House of a Hot Girl.

    by: TheDSGuy
You wake in a very warm bed. After getting your bearings you observe your surroundings. Judging by an open closet full of girls clothing, you'd guess you're in the room of a sixteen year old girl. Seeing how she isn't here right now, you figure you ought to look for her to thank her. You walk out of the room and down a set of stairs, into what you guess is the kitchen. On the table is a bowl of fruit and a note.

'Dear sir' It reads, 'I, Charlene, the owner of this house, have left briefly on important matters. Please help yourself to this fruit. Afterward, I would like it if you would head into the living room and look through the photo albums. It should help you prepare yourself psychologically for what you will see when you leave my house.'

You find the note a little odd, but decide you should do as 'Charlene' says. You help yourself to some delicious food and then wander through the house until you come to the living room. On the coffee table are photo albums and newspapers. The photo albums were filled with pictures of creature that looked like human girls, but with Pokemon skin, wings, tails, and muzzles. Quite a few pictures seem to suggest that these girl were abnormally large.

'Weird.' you think to yourself.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheDSGuy (UN: thedsguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
zerosonicdrive has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1279561-Macro-anthro-pokemon/cid/442466-In-the-House-of-a-Hot-Girl