*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. On the Train
  2. Something else
  3. Dawn
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1280152-Pokemon-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1503522-On-the-Train
by Jimmy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1280152
The girls of Pokemon put on the pounds!
This choice: On the Train  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

On the Train

    by: Unknown
Dawn was now on the train. She noticed that everyone on the train was pretty fat, mostly obese. She took a seat next to a very fat lady in her mid 20's or so. blond, long-ish air, at least 400 pounds, pretty face. "My my! Look how skinny you are!" the lady said "what do you mean?" dawn said. "Well, the eatathon is five day event where the largest of citizens from around the world come to eat, mostly females. The whole time there is loads of yummy fatty food all around and eating contests. You look awfully skinny to be coming over, but that's no problem. We'll fatten you up right away! You'll fit in in no time. Really, it's quite alright."
"But I don't want to get fat! I just wanted to enter a contest for fun!"
"Trust me, once you leave, you'll be at least as fat as me *she patted her belly*. No one goes there without packing on some weight."

The train started to move. Dawn got out of her seat, squeezing and struggling to get up as the lady's ass fat was rubbing up against her. She then went up to the conductor. "Excuse me sir, but could you stop the train? I really need to get off!" "sorry ma'am, but once this train starts going it can't go back. The next time this train goes back is at the end of the eatathon."
"Awwww man, I just made a really bad choice!"

Dawn goes back to her seat. Scooting in between two large ladies. The one that was talking to her a while ago said "Whats wrong?" "I asked the conductor if he could stop and he said I have to wait until the eatathon is over!"
"Don't worry! Just sit back, relax, and take a nap. Once we're in celadon, you can just stay at a hotel room and wait out the event or something. There's a hotel there called 'large ladies spa and hotel'. It's pretty cheap, and it's only around at eatathon."
"Wow, thanks! I'll just stay there. I think I'll be taking that rest now."

Dawn takes a nap and she is awoken two hours later. The train is coming to a stop. She grabs her luggage and goes for the exit. She looks around and notices everyone in her site is fat besides food stand workers. They wobble and jiggle around with food in their hands. They wobble whenever they move. For some reason it was mostly females. Probably 10% male and 90% female, mostly in their 20's. And there dawn stood, about to enter a sea of lard. She saw some eating contests around. She looked around and saw the hotel. She walked over to it, occasionally bumping into the bellies of pedestrians. When she finally got to the hotel she had a couple food stains on her shoulder. "Ewwwwww." She said as she walked up to the counter. "Sir, a room for one please!" "Ok, no problem. You're room number is 151, on the second floor. Spa access is complimentary so help yourself!"

Dawn took the elevator to her room. She walked over and went it. Inside, she found a full pizza and a two liter bottle of soda on a desk with a computer on it, a phone with all the local dinner and delivery services on it, a stocked mini fridge with free food, and a vending machine with free food. There was also a large, reinforced bed. It was comfy and just looking at it made her tired. Out her window was a Buffet, an icecream parlor, and some food stands, as well an extra large clothing store. All of a sudden, she starts to feel a little hungry.

What will dawn do?

You have the following choices:

1. Buffet

2. Ice cream

3. Eat some food in the room.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jimmy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1280152-Pokemon-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1503522-On-the-Train