*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1285074-Trapped-on-Obeso-Island/cid/1248578-The-slime-envelopes-around-you
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1285074
Five people are placed on an island that can change their weight.
This choice: The slime envelopes around you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The slime envelopes around you

    by: Unknown
As the slime envelopes around your body you realize you are being sucked in. You hold your breath as the slime sucks you but to your surprise you are spat out on the other side in a fully furnished perfect hiding place from the contestants, you're not sure how, but there's even a fridge here!! You walk past the bed and feel how soft it is, you feel the wooden table and at the book case you touch the top shelf and pull out the first book opening to first page. 'stranger, you may think this place is paradise but I warn you, Everything you Touch here make you gain 10 pounds, including this book! And another warning as soon As you touch 5 items you turn into the glutton this room thinks you have become for touching what is not yours, the greed and temptation will be too great for you to resist and by the time you realize what you have become you wont be able to do anything about it, good luck'. You drop the book immediately! You calculate you touched four items, oh no! One more item and you're through!!! But more importantly at the moment you're about to gain forty pounds, you strip your shirt and jeans as fast as possible before the gain begins. You feel it, warmth, softness all over your body you look down and watch your stomach swell and sag over you underwear elastic waistline, you turn hack and watch your butt, each cheek inflating and rounding upwards like to plump ripe grapefruits only more than triple the size you turn back front, you've lost vision of your feet and your moobs have filled and sagged lime perfect breasts when suddenly...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1285074-Trapped-on-Obeso-Island/cid/1248578-The-slime-envelopes-around-you