*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meeting the dragoness
  2. Male
  3. Male/Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1293321-A-Dragons-Slave/cid/427009-Meeting-the-dragoness
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1293321
You are found by a dragon in the wilderness, and must obey it's every whim...
This choice: A red and black dragon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Meeting the dragoness

    by: Drez



Your jaw drops as you see your first dragon! The dragon is perhaps 50-60 feet tall and is black and red. It's mostly black on the top of it, with red spots here and there along its back. It's belly is mostly red, with black spots here and there. As a young child, you've been fascinated by dragons and was sure that they actually existed. You used to draw pictures of dragons and hang 'em around your house in the States. When you grew up, you wanted to see if you could meet an actual dragon. Your search for dragons has led you to Peru, where there were many sightings of dragons (or "feathered serpents" ) You went up a remote mountain trail, sure that you'd meet a dragon up in the mountains...and here you are, face-to-face with the mythical beast. It looks at you for a moment, as if its considering what to do.

"You know, humans hardly come to this place" said the dragon in a female voice. "they're afraid they might get eaten by the dragon that lives here...bah, bah, bah"

You hardly believe that the dragon talks. Of course, in some stories dragons do talk...and in some stories, dragons don't talk.

"Well, are you going to run away or stay here?" asked the dragoness. "or..are you just overcome with shock and awe"

"Maybe a little of both" you blurt out.

The dragoness chuckles.

"I was hoping to find a dragon" you say.

"Oh?" asked the dragoness. "well, you found one...and you might regret finding me...or that I found you"

"Why is that?" you ask.

"I tend to eat humans" said the dragoness. "nothing personal, you understand"

"Uhh..." you say. "please don't eat me"

"Like that ever works" said the dragoness, coming closer to you and showing you its long teeth. Her teeth is about 4 feet long! Her mouth opens wide and comes at you, meaning to swallow you whole.

"I'll do anything you want if you don't eat me" you plead.



You have the following choices:

1. The Dragon eats you anyway

2. "Anything, you say?"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drez (UN: erik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Farmlover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1293321-A-Dragons-Slave/cid/427009-Meeting-the-dragoness