*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meeting the Dragon
  2. Female
  3. Male/Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1293321-A-Dragons-Slave/cid/427273-Meeting-the-Dragon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1293321
You are found by a dragon in the wilderness, and must obey it's every whim...
This choice: A blue dragon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Meeting the Dragon

    by: Sweet Musings
A huge sapphire blue dragon with emerald green eyes. Its claws are extending towards you and you think "Wow, they are bigger than I thought they would be" before you faint dead away.

When you come to the forest and stream where you had set up camp is gone and has been replaced by a cold damp cave. You stand up and walk toward the mouth of the cave and "Whoa that's a hell of a first step" scuttling back away from the cliff edge. You hear a snuffling wheezing sound behind you. Its the dragon that kidnapped or would that be dragon-napped you. Curious, you step closer to this monster of myth and legend to get a better look.

He is huge and almost fills the cave up, but he is so brilliant to look at that you can't turn away. Creeping closer you reach out to touch him and feel his scales that are warm and kind of silky to your fingers. He shifts in his sleep and you back away from him. Once he settles back down you walk over to him and run your hands over his shoulder and his back and wonder if you dare to climb on his back and admire his wings.

Feeling something watching you, you turn and realize the object of your curiosity is watching you and reaching out to touch you and stoke your skin as you stroked his scales. For something so large he is gentle and it sends shivers down your back. Gruffly you say " Hi I am Kim, and you kidnapped me why?"

Nonchalantly the dragon shrugs and said " I need an egg sitter, I had a one night stand and when she left the next morning she forgot the egg."

"What, you kidnapped me to babysit your one night stand? Are you nuts, I wanted to meet a dragon not a be a nurse maid to one."

"Well, I could eat you instead, if that would make you feel better." the dragon shifted toward you and grinned or at least you think he is grinning at you.

You have the following choices:

1. Stay and baby sit the egg

*Noteb*
2. Take your chance on escaping and possibly becoming lunch.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sweet Musings (UN: jlwood00 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Farmlover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1293321-A-Dragons-Slave/cid/427273-Meeting-the-Dragon