*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You hadn't expected this
  2. Male
  3. Male/Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1293321-A-Dragons-Slave/cid/437398-You-hadnt-expected-this
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1293321
You are found by a dragon in the wilderness, and must obey it's every whim...
This choice: A blue and yellow dragon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You hadn't expected this

    by: Unknown
The dragon is about 20-30 feet long, and seems to take after the Asian style of dragon, being a long snaking serpent, with blue scales on most of its body, including its four limbs and a yellow underbelly. Though you are amazed at the surprisingly delicate, (for a dragon) face that stares back at you, azure eyes filled with surprise.

You try and remember the speech you had prepared since you were a child. “uh….Hi!” is what you manage to say.

“Hello.” A feminine voice says, her gold horns glinting in the sun. She, you guess it’s a she, looks skyward for a moment then turns back to you and after a few more moments of study, she sighs. “I suppose you’ll do.” She says as she glides towards you.

You take a halting step back. “Do? Do for what?”

She’s’ almost on top of you when she favors you with a smiles showing a LOT of teeth.

You have the following choices:

1. “Lunch of course, silly!” She says

2. “My Fiancée” She says

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Farmlover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1293321-A-Dragons-Slave/cid/437398-You-hadnt-expected-this