*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fiancee?!
  2. You hadn't expected this
  3. Male
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1293321-A-Dragons-Slave/cid/437399-Fiancee
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1293321
You are found by a dragon in the wilderness, and must obey it's every whim...
This choice: “My Fiancée” She says  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Fiancee?!

    by: Unknown
You find your self grabbed in her powerful hands before shooting into the sky. “Whoa! Time out…Fiancée?!”

She looks down at you and grins. “Yup! You see my parents are old fashioned and they’ve arrange a marriage for me.” Her nose crinkles in distaste. “The groom is an appalling poor choice but I’ll have to marry him.” She nuzzles your head. “Unless I’m already engaged that is.”

You blink; this was not what you had expected to find when you went looking for dragons. “Ummm, look I understand and would like to help but I don’t think dragon parents are going to accept a human as a potential mate for their daughter.”

Her body undulates past a cloud as she chuckles. “No they wouldn’t. However if I say you’ve been polymorphed by a wizard it’ll be all right. I just need enough time to find another way around this brute they want me to marry.” She does a flip, swinging you about in her arms and you find yourself clinging by some force to her back. “Now, to make this work your going to have to act like a courting Dragon male, that means doting on me hand and paw to win my affection.” She turns her azure eyes to shoot you a serious look. “Failure to do so will end with me married to an oaf and you wriggling your way down my throat.” The look turned into a warm smile. “Success will bring you freedom, and perhaps a bauble or two from my hoard.”

You gulp and

You have the following choices:

1. Say “Yes, I’ll do it.”

2. Say “No, I won’t.”

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Farmlover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1293321-A-Dragons-Slave/cid/437399-Fiancee