*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1297377-Body-swap-etc-collection/cid/474166-Story-2-Lights-Camera-Morph-Action
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1297377
a collection of body swap/transformation stories. Over 1000 chapters!!!
This choice: 2nd story - Lights, Camera, Morph, Action!!!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Story 2: Lights, Camera, Morph, Action!!!

    by: Federation
You were taking the cab to your job interview at Big Movie Studios Incorporated (fictional company) when you are hit by a strange ray. This ray gave you the ability to change form into that of other people.

You get out of the car and go into your job interview. You were applying to become a script writer. You are invited into an office. Sitting down you hope that the interviewer will like you. Thinking how you'd like to be famous you accidentally morph into Paris Hilton. Looking up at the surprised face of the interviewer you ask him what happened. Noticing your strange voice you look down and realize who you just transformed into.

"Can you turn into anyone?" asked the interviewer.

A little freaked out you transform back into yourself. Then realizing that he wants to hire you, you think hard about Will Smith and the next thing you knew, you had changed again.

"Perfect! You're hired!" says the interviewer as you turn back to your old self, "One of the lead people in a movie we're working on has called in sick for the day! I'd like you to go and fill in for them!"

"What?" you say, confused.

"Go to stage three, they are shooting a _______ Movie there!" says the man ushering you out the door.

(What kind of movie did the man say it was?)

You have the following choices:

1. Science Fiction

2. Action

3. Fantasy

4. Comedy

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1297377-Body-swap-etc-collection/cid/474166-Story-2-Lights-Camera-Morph-Action