*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917346-Waking-Up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1917346
You wake up after a night of partying and something is wrong.

You wake up after a night of partying and something is wrong.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hello to anyone who reads this story. This is my first story on this site and I am looking forward to see how it progresses so thanks in advance for reading it and a super gigantic thanks in advance if you add to it :).

Okay then as for the story it's self, I'm going to set up a scenario where a person partied a little too hard and ends up dressed in a rather embarrassing outfit and situation.

I do have just a couple of rules that I would like to talk about, just in case you wanted to add to this story which include:

Keeping the story to it's 18+ rating,
No death of any character
No physical change to main character (Although things like tattoo's are allowed)
No mental change to main character
No transformation of any character

And as for a few of the things that you're allowed to do then:

Any costume is allowed as long as it would follow the 18+ rating
Silly events are allowed such as an alien abduction or something
And anything else you can think of as long as it follows the above rules

Plus if you have any questions then please don't hesitate to send me an Email and I'll get back to you as quick as possible :)

So thanks again for reading my story and I can't wait to see how it will turn out, enjoy :)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917346-Waking-Up