*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More options
  2. 1st story list
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1297377-Body-swap-etc-collection/cid/562482-More-options
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1297377
a collection of body swap/transformation stories. Over 1000 chapters!!!
This choice: choices 5-11  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More options

    by: Federation
5th story: basic body swapping
- you are seventeen and can swap any two people's (yourself included) bodies just by thinking.

6th story: Trait morpher
- You are seventeen and can swap people's body parts/physical traits simply by thinking.

7th Story: Pencil of change (image: http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/3925/drawingfinalstagev1ib5.jpg)
-You are eighteen and find a pencil that will swap the body of whoever holds it with the body of the (living) person whose name is written down. You don't move when the swap happens. (i.e. if you are on the bus when you swap you are still on the bus.)

8th Story: Cell Phone Changes
-you are eighteen and buy a new cell phone. The thing is that if you push the 'send' button twice in a row then the next call causes you to swap bodies with the other person. You don't move when the swap happens. (i.e. if you are on the bus when you swap you are still on the bus.)

You have the following choices:

1. Basic Body swapping

2. Trait morpher

3. Pencil of Change

4. Cell Phone Changes

5. numbers 9-11

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1297377-Body-swap-etc-collection/cid/562482-More-options