*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639771-Ruby-High
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1639771
Welcome to Ruby City all-girl high school, where anything and everything can happen!

Welcome to Ruby City all-girl high school, where anything and everything can happen!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to Ruby City all-girl high school, where anything and everything can happen!

Follow the life of one of the students, or teachers, or even a guest, at a high school, because one day, weird things begin to happen to them.

It is up to you what happens here. Will the head cheerleader turn into a pig? Will the outcast grow over 50 feet tall? Will the gym teacher become 8-years old? It is entirely up to you!

Before starting, here are some of the rules:

1. No Death, Killing or Suicide, unless it is permitted.
2. I am aware that this story is rated 18+ but I wouldn't mind it if swearing was kept to a minimum.
3. Sex is permitted, Heterosexual and Homosexual, but as long as it is clean and acceptable. Nothing too descriptive. Also, No Pedophilia.
4. If any addition to the story is unsatisfactory to me I will edit. Please do not take offense by this, but at least improve your grammar, and at least think of a good title for your addition!
5. Age Regression, Shrinking & Growing, Gender Change, Body Swap, Weight Gain and General Transformation are favorites in this story, but feel free to add whatever you want!
6. As I mentioned before, keep it clean!
7. The story is based in an All-Girl school. So no male students in the story, unless they are from a different school.
8. I don't want male characters being altered in any way, unless they are targets for a female body swap, or if you have been given permission to do so.
9. Keep an eye on this page for any rule changes and other stuff.

And most importantly, Enjoy Yourself!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639771-Ruby-High