*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bringing in the slaves.
  2. Taken to the slaver den.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1304155-Slave-to-a-PokemonDigimon/cid/1309693-Bringing-in-the-slaves
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1304155
It was just another normal day, until you ended up as a slave.
This choice: I'm a slave trader, and bring in new slaves.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bringing in the slaves.

    by: Lordalmar
         You're a slave trader; you procure slaves for whoever pays the highest price. You hesitated when first offered the opportunity, but it was too good to turn away. Having never met your employer, you don't dare question their motives. You only saw them once; they wore a strange mask, so you could not see their face. You remember them having a deep voice and possessing a strong build.

         A pair of heavily armed bodyguards accompanied them; they carried assault rifles and wore heavy body armor. None ever dared approach them; a small group of prisoners had tried escaping in the past, but they met a quick and gruesome end. The job is easy but boring and repetitive.

         You had finished dropping off your last acquisitions; you found a pair of strong-looking humans and had captured them for immediate sale. Buyers soon caught wind of them, and you received many tempting offers. While taking a short break, someone walks in. You grudgingly get to your feet and inspect them...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lordalmar (UN: lordalmar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lordalmar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1304155-Slave-to-a-PokemonDigimon/cid/1309693-Bringing-in-the-slaves