*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Taken to the slaver den.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1304155-Slave-to-a-PokemonDigimon/cid/434776-Taken-to-the-slaver-den
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1304155
It was just another normal day, until you ended up as a slave.
Chapter #1

Taken to the slaver den.

    by: Lordalmar
         The event remains fresh in your mind. Everything started with your morning trip into town. The weather was perfect. The sky was clear, and the sun glowed. You’re going through your normal routine. Things soon changed for the worse, and you never saw it coming.

         You had finished your list of things to do and were on your way home. But you never make it back. While walking along the quiet streets, something grabs your shoulder. A rough cloth sack slips around your head. Your attacker never comes into view. You fall to the ground and black out.

         Once you regain consciousness, you survey your new surroundings. Faint traces of light pierce the shadow-covered room. Old, rusty lanterns swing from frayed ropes while emitting loud creaks. You’re surrounded by countless humans wearing different collar styles. Pieces of ragged cloth hung around some of their necks. Old, worn leather straps clung to their throats. Metal chains clanked as others wandered. Collars made of precious metals and adorned with jewels paraded past you.

         You’re stripped naked and placed in strong, steel handcuffs. You start questioning the other prisoners in search of answers. You find out this place is a black market for slave trading, and you’re up for sale. An armed guard soon escorts you to a barren holding cell, and you await your new master.

         Please answer a couple of questions before we begin. Are you a slave for sale? Are you a master interested in a slave? You could be a slave trader; you bring new slaves into the den. Sometimes you keep a few for your pleasure.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lordalmar (UN: lordalmar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lordalmar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1304155-Slave-to-a-PokemonDigimon/cid/434776-Taken-to-the-slaver-den