*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1319633-New-Student/cid/456333-More-Storylines
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1319633
You are the first human in history to go to a school for giant anthros.
This choice: Your Own Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More Storylines

    by: Terry Spencer
Reverse: Things in this universe are switched around. Instead of normal-sized humans and giant anthros, there are normal-sized anthros and giant humans. That's not all!. In this storyline, You will be the first ANTHRO to attend a HUMAN school.

Another World: In this universe, there are two planets that can sustain life. The average-sized planet is called Earth and is inhabited by humans, (well DUH!). The larger planet, (how much larger depends on the size of the inhabitents), is called Phayenos, (fA-yen-Os), and is inhabited by large creatures known as anthros.
Both the Earthlings and the Phayenosians have known about one anothers existence for a long time, but were too nervous actually interact with each other. That all changes when Earth receives a message from Phayenos requesting a human child be brought to Phayenos to attend a year of school. They hope that this will bring an end to the uneasy, false peace between the two planets and accomplish true peace through harmony. The Earthlings agreed and chose a child to send to Phayenos. You are the one that was chosen.

You have the following choices:

1. Reverse

2. Another World

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Terry Spencer (UN: raninum-plum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flangies has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1319633-New-Student/cid/456333-More-Storylines