*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kagome
  2. weird well
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1321434-inuyasha-shrink/cid/453275-Kagome
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1321434
yep i can pay gp now remember to ask though
This choice: kagome  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kagome

    by: Unknown
Kagome's head was shown in front of his face.

"Hehe hi handsome"Kagome said with a smile.She was lieing down in front of Jabari's head.She was wearing her usual school uniform.Jabari quickly got up and backed away from her.

"Whoa hold up!"Jabari shouted"I know you you're Kagome!"

"Hehe and smart too"Kagome replied and started to reach for him.Jabari tried to run away but unfortunately he wasn't quick enough to run.She lifted him to her eyes.Jabari then tried struggling hopefully to escape her grasp but it was no use.

"Hold still little one!"She demanded and started to tighten to her grip.Jabari was slowly starting to feel pain in his spine.

"GAH! Stop Stop!"Jabari begged.Kagome loosened her grip a little bit.

"Your coming with me weather you like it or not"Kagome demanded and pulled out her skirt and panties and put her hand with Jabari in it and put it by her belly button and giggled.

"Have fun in there"Kagome said with a grin on her face and dropped him.Jabari started falling from the sky until he landed on some cotton (panties).Kagome then let go the elastic and started to walk to her house with Jabari bouncing around down there.He would sometimes hit against her....you know and she would moan a bit and ask him to keep on doing it.Finally it ended.

She reached down there and took him out down there.He was covered with a little bit of juices.

"Hmmmmm what should we do now my little BOYFRIEND?"Kagome asked.

"HA thats a funny thing is because I don't remember asking you out"Jabari said.

"Watch your mouth!Or do you want me to squeeze you again?"Kagome asked angrily.Jabari kept his mouth shut.

"Ah I know!"Kagome said then......

You have the following choices:

1. Hide and Seek

2. Some Love Making

3. Foot Rub

*Noteb*
4. Eat Something

*Noteb*
5. Play with him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Mixmasta787 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1321434-inuyasha-shrink/cid/453275-Kagome