*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Trapped in the park
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1322333-The-lone-Spirit/cid/447000-Trapped-in-the-park
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1322333
When a outcast possessive spirit makes friends with a female anthro skunk, things happen.
Chapter #1

Trapped in the park

    by: Gorbash
Ever since he was banished from his home, Glenn has had a hard time trying to fit in on this anthro world. Everyone can see and hear him because of special contact lenses and hearing aids so he is easily noticed.

Glenn eventually decided to rest at the park fountain, but he was expected as some anthro scientists found him and placed an anti spirit forcefield around the fountain so Glenn couldn't escape.

After a while the scientists left, so Glenn was left on his own, until a female anthro skunk wearing jeans and a yellow tank top enters the park and notices a shadonian in the forcefield crying in the fountain, so she decided to go up to the shadonian to see what was going on.

"Um excuse me, why are you in this forcefield?" asks the skunk. as she reaches towards the forcefield and her hand passed through it, so she stepped through the forcefield and sat down next to the spirit.

Glenn looked up, wiped his eyes and turned to see the skunk sitting next to him. "You're the first person ever to talk to me without screaming and running off. Anyway, I've recently been to banished here from my home and sent here to live forever but after having people run at the sight of me, I decided to rest here, but some scientists trapped me in this forcefield that i can't get through, but it seems you can."

The skunk sat there surprised at what she heard "So how did you get banished to here then?" she asked.

"Well I could tell you but do you think we could talk somewhere more private?" Glenn asks the skunk and the skunk seems confused at what he said. "Er didn't you say that you can't get through the forcefield?"

"Well if I possess an item or a person, I can pass through the forcefield with no problem, so is it ok if I possess you to go somewhere more private?" Glenn asks the skunk.

The skunk says:

You have the following choices:

1. Yes

2. No

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gorbash (UN: gorbash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gorbash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1322333-The-lone-Spirit/cid/447000-Trapped-in-the-park