*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/735180-He-grovels-at-Sakuras-feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: He grovels at Sakura's feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

He grovels at Sakura's feet

    by: superninja20xd6
Naruto could hardly believe what he had just signed. His mind raced. He had no idea that Sakura could ever do something so cruel to him. Sure he had annoyed her once or twice (or more) in the past, but nothing bad enough to want to ruin his life over. He had to try to make her see that he didn't deserve this! He turned to face his new owner, who stood triumphantly above the poor enslaved boy, still on his knees.

"Sakura... please don't do this to me... Don't take away my entire life. Please! I'll do anything!"

His new mistress couldn't help but giggle at his ordeal. So desperate. So helpless. She casually made her way to the bad and sat down on the edge, crossing her legs. Her response made Naruto's heart sink even further.

"But Naruto... if I let you go how could I be guaranteed that you would do ANYthing to repay me generosity? Surely even someone as dumb as you can see that keeping you bound to our little contract is whats best for me."

Naruto was on the verge of tears. She would let him know how hopeless things were for him.

"After all, with you as my slave I can have you do anything I want anyway! And if you don't, according to our contract your chakra get sealed permanently! Imagine how weak you would be then!"

Sakura laughed mercilessly at him. Naruto had to try again though, surely he could get through to her! He Started to stand and beg once more.

"But Sak-!"

She joyfully cut him off.

"Ah ah! Slaves stay on their knees! Remember what happens if you disobey me... Down boy!"

Naruto had no choice. He couldn't think of a way of this now so he played along. He sank to his knees.
Sakura's face lit up when she saw her demand carried out immediately. She wanted to push his ego lower into the dirt.

"Hmm... I think I'd prefer to see you on your hands and knees."

She snapped her fingers "Now."

He obeyed, letting his head hang low in defeat. He couln't believe what was happening.

"Good boy! I've always wanted a totally faithful pet." she leaned forward and pet his head for a moment. She smiled down and let out a final laugh at her new bitch.



What should she do with her slave to teach him his place?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Have him kiss her feet

2. Treat him like a doggie

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 superninja20xd6 (UN: superninja20xd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/735180-He-grovels-at-Sakuras-feet