*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/764914-Hinata-goes-to-Tsunade-to-make-his-slavery-offi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: Hinata goes to Tsunade to make his slavery official.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Hinata goes to Tsunade to make his slavery offi...

    by: Unknown
Hinata picked up her feet and Naruto gasped for air. His face was bright red and he wouldn't look her in the eyes. She grinned, his will was already breaking. She crossed her leg so her foot was directly under his chin. "Kiss"

Naruto the top of her foot pathetically, not even taking his mouth off between kisses. Her foot didn't not taste good, but it was getting hard to disobey Hinata.

Hinata said "I'm going to Tsunade to tell her that you're my new footslave. Don't worry though, I have someone to keep you company."
She kicked the once proud boy in the face and he laid on the floor.
He heard Hinata walk out of the room and someone else walk in.
Someone kicked him over and he looked up to see Hanabi Hyuuga place her sandal on his chest and give a smirk.
"Hey, Bitch."

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto worships Hanabi

2. Follow Hinata to Tsunade's

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/764914-Hinata-goes-to-Tsunade-to-make-his-slavery-offi