*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/907873-Naruto-worships-Hanabi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: Naruto worships Hanabi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Naruto worships Hanabi

    by: Sky palladin
Your'e... eh..eh..who are you again?
You idiot Hanabi yelled as she stomped on his face. My name is Hyuuga Hanabi im Hinata's little sister and your godess. My ehh godess. Yes Hinata said you would be all mine while she registrers you as her official slave so you have to do whatever i say got it? Yes i do ehh Hanabi was it? Hanabi stomped his face harder this time you idiot just call me mistress Hanabi think you can remember that? Yes i do. Fine then lets begin. Hanabi went en sat on the couch. Now come here. As Naruto started to rise she yelled at him no you idiot crawl over here like the dog you are. Red in the face Naruto crawls over to Hanabi as she raises her sandal sole to his face. Lick the bottom of my sandal clean slave. Yes mistress Naruto awnsered. Naruto stuck out his tounge and licked the sandal sole of his young mistress. Do it again she ordered up and down until i say stop. So Naruto continued to lick the blue sandal sole and in about 20 minutes he has finaly cleared his mission the blue sandal sole was clean all the dirt was removed. Hanabi grinned at him don't look to happy i think you forgot something. As Naruto looked down he realised he had to clean her other sandal as well. Get to work slave boy. And Naruto was forced to endure the entire hummiliating proces all over again while the young hyuga laughed at him. Look at you your's so pathetic the only thing good at you is that now you now your place.Naruto manages to lick te sole of her sandal clean once again swallowing all the dust and dirt that had accumulated on her feet.Good job slave boy now for your reward.Hanabi extended her leg and placed her foot on Naruto's head she then catched the heel on the backside of his head and took off the sandal using her slave this way after she repeated with her other foot she grinned at him. Now smell the insides of my sandal she said as she rested her feet on his head. Naruto was now forced to be a footstool for an underaged genin who didn't even get any screen time in the show exept for some flashbacks while smelling the sweat smell from her sandals. As the weight of Hanabi's feet lowered his head he picked up the sandal and sniffed the inside. A disgusting smell worse than the taste of the bottom off her sandals entered his nose and he instantly started to cough.What don't you like the smell of my sweat well too bad your going to be smelling it alot since Hinata promised me i could borrow you whenever i like. Now give it a deep loud sniff.Then Naruto chose to do the most painfull thing he ever did.SNIFFF.His face went green as Hanabi almost died from laughter kicking her feet up and down on Naruto's head in the procces. Oh my god the look on your face priceless hahaha.Naruto however was still suffering from the incredible sweat smell he just expierenced while his mistresses feet where still banging up his head. It was impossible that such a young cute girl could produce such a terrifiying foul odour it was against the laws of physics. As Hanabi calmed down she ordered him to sniff her other sandal just as he did with the last one.So Naruto still green in the face picked up her other sandal and..SNIFF. And again as Hanabi cracked up with laughter Naruto's face went pale and her heels banged on his head again. After she calmed down she pettet him with her feet and then using her heels pushed his head a bit back so he looks up to her. Now before you can put my sandals away i want you to clean the insole with your tounge.
As Naruto looked at the sandal's insole he saw a black footprint in it nearly making him puke. So once again he swallowed his pride (along with her footsweat)and he started to lick the Hanabi's insole clean focusing particulary on the black footprint. As he stuck out his tounge and pushed it hard into the black heel print on the sandal he knew that if he died he had nothing to be afraid of as he was passing hell right now. Since the sweat imprint was so deep he was forced to add chakra to his tounge to make sure he could lick it all away unfortunately by guiding chakra to his tounge he also increased his sense of taste and that almost was his death. As the taste was far worse then evrey thing he had ever expierienced it was more painfull than a chidori trough the chest from sasuke,more powerfull than a punch from sakura,and even more painfull than kakashi's thousand years of pain. jutsu. No this taste of foul sweat,leather,and toe gunk managed to surpass al of that. And the worst part was that it took him a full hour to clean out the dirty sweat inmprint on the sandal. A full hour of suffering trought taste ampliefied by chakra.His mistress was impressed.Not bad slave boy not bad at all.You know in never thouth that you would actually be able to clean that sweat imprint off but now you did i think i will give you a special assignment that matches your talents.Hearing this Naruto's mood skyrocketed.You want me to eat 50 bowls of ramen in 30 minutes,or beat somone up.No this task suits you far better.You must....clean the sweat imprint on the other sandal as well.The thought of suicide was looking better and better with evrey passing minute. As his young mistress mocked him he made sure not to try to bite his tounge off.Now get your lazy ass to work slave Hanabi said as she kicked him in the face.Yes mistress i'm sorry Naruto said as he started to lick the second sweat imprint this one was just as disgusting as the last one and he chose to use twice the chakra he used last time to make sure this time to finish in 30 minutes however also doubling the strenght of the taste.Naruto pressed his chakra amplified tounge in the black heel imprint and licking all the sweat and dirt out. Afterwards he moved on to the sole,the ball of her foot,and finaly the toes (and the parts between them as those where the parts that tasted the worst as there was bound to be some toe gunk there mixed with the sweat and other dirt.)

After this horrible scene....

(Author's note:Sorry for the ridiculusly long chapter but this is only the 2nd chapter i wrote i just made my account.)

You have the following choices:

1. Hanabi orders him to smell her dirty sweaty bare feet now.

*Noteb*
2. Hinata comes back.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sky palladin (UN: imperialdramon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/907873-Naruto-worships-Hanabi