*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dreaming of Titans
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329525-The-Biggest-Change/cid/451561-Dreaming-of-Titans
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1329525
A gentle giant anthro story, for those who like them absurdly huge.
Chapter #1

Dreaming of Titans

    by: Flangies
You are in the middle of a very strange dream. You see a giant anthro animal, but you cannot tell what kind it is. All that you know is that it was absolutely huge. It was holding something in its paw, or was it a scaly claw? Was it holding your house, a city, the whole planet?! The oddest thing, though, was that you were not scared at all. Though you were a speck, a speck of a speck, to this huge anthro, you knew that he or she would not hurt anyone, and would always be there for you. The next part of the dream is fuzzy right before you wake up, but it has something to do with how many mega-anthros and tiny humans were in your dream.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flangies (UN: flangies at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flangies has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329525-The-Biggest-Change/cid/451561-Dreaming-of-Titans