*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. brownies a la mode
  2. Arrival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1330652-Gaining-on-Vacation/cid/452291-brownies-a-la-mode
by Surfer
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1330652
Doug is taking a year off to live with his Grandma . And his waist takes a toll
This choice: his Grandma finishing some fresh brownies  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

brownies a la mode

    by: Surfer
As Doug passes through the front door he smells the sweet scent of his Grandma's cooking. He wanders into the kitchen to see her pulling out a large pan of brownies.

She turns around and see's him and exclaim's "perfect timing, sit down, leave your bags over there. Have something to eat!" She places the brownies down and cuts off a large chunk and places it on a plate, followed by some hefty scoops of ice cream and all the toppings you could imagine. She places it on the table and urges him to sit an eat.

Doug obliges and sits down, fork in hand, and begins the eat the massive dessert before him.

His Grandma talks away as he eats, telling him off all the family events he has missed since his last visit a decade ago. She gets up and pours him a glass of whole milk and continues talking. Doug has barely finished the entire meal when she plops some more down infront of him. He continues to eat, not wanting to be rude, and heck, it was delicious. Halfway through the second helping he stops, "If I eat a bite more I will explode haha."

"Oh sorry honey, I am use to your cousins appetites, they are a bit more hefty than you. But no worries I am sure you will share their appetite soon enough."

"Haha, Ya hopefully, I love your cooking so much, I could eat it all the time."

"Oh there will be plenty to eat, my kitchen is never closed"

Doug excused himself from the table and brought his stuff up to his room. The room was a good size, it had been his father's when he was young. He unpacked and fell onto the large bed. This is going to be a good year.
He fell asleep there, with his hand on his slightly buldging belly, digesting the large dessert he just ate.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Surfer (UN: surfer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Surfer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1330652-Gaining-on-Vacation/cid/452291-brownies-a-la-mode