*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Blue Powder
  2. Something Suspicious
  3. Jessica's Ring
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1334907-The-Case-of-Aloft-National-Bank-Robbery/cid/1106727-Blue-Powder
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Detective · #1334907
Jessica is after the bank robbers. Can she find out who they are?
This choice: Jessica finds a powdery substance in the parking lot.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Blue Powder

    by: Steev the Friction Wizurd
Jessica looked at the little pile of blue powder. It seemed to be in the right location to have come from a car trunk. In her purse she found an old bill and used the envelope to collect some of the blue powder.

An hour later she was in the home lab of her friend Doctor Jeffrey Atkens, a Chemistry professor at the community college. "It might be a copper salt," Jeffrey said. "Some copper compounds have a blue color. But that would be a guess. I'll have to do a complete qualitative analysis to determine what it is."

"How long will that take?" Jessica asked.

"For you I'll stay up all night. I'll have it in the morning."

"That's great, Doc!"

"And... uh... Jessica... Do you suppose you and I can have dinner together Friday night?"

Jessica was ready with an answer. She had suspected their might be a price. She said...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Steev the Friction Wizurd (UN: friction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1334907-The-Case-of-Aloft-National-Bank-Robbery/cid/1106727-Blue-Powder