*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something Suspicious
  2. Jessica's Ring
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1334907-The-Case-of-Aloft-National-Bank-Robbery/cid/454567-Something-Suspicious
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Detective · #1334907
Jessica is after the bank robbers. Can she find out who they are?
This choice: Jessica sees something suspicious in another part of the shopping center.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Something Suspicious

    by: spidey
"Fine," Jessica replied bitterly.

"I mean it," Darren said. "Don't get involved."

Jessica could feel her temper starting to rise, but just as she was about to let her defensive side show, she spotted something peculiar. She ended the phone call quickly.

"You're right," she said quietly, distracted by something a few feet away.

Darren's sudden silence betrayed his surprise, and there was no response from his end before Jessica snapped her cell phone shut.

"What on earth is that?" Jessica muttered as she stepped gingerly across the parking lot.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 spidey (UN: spidergirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1334907-The-Case-of-Aloft-National-Bank-Robbery/cid/454567-Something-Suspicious