*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Summer Vacation!
  2. Choose a path
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1336058-Detective-ConanCase-Close-Weight-Gain/cid/455284-Summer-Vacation
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1336058
Poor Conan, being de-aged was bad enough, but childhood obesity is just too much!
This choice: Conan spends a summer at Genta's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Summer Vacation!

    by: chibi1992
"Bye Ran-Nee-chan, see you in three months!" yelled Conan.

"Bye Conan, I'll bring you something back!" said Ran.

After the agency had a long month of weekly cases, Kogoro felt that it was time for a vacation. So, he had decided to take Conan, Ran, and her friend Sonoko with him to America. Unfortunately, he had forgotten to see if Conan had a passport and as result, was forced to leave him with Genta's family as Dr. Agasa was currently at a Scientist Convention in London.

"Hey! Come on Conan! I want you to see my family!"

"Hai! Be right there!"

As Conan grabbed his bags, he was suddenly dragged by Genta all the way to the living room, where he saw four people, all people who were on the heavy side.

"That's my younger brother, Souta," he said while pointing to a chubby five year old watching television.

"My mom and dad are right here," this time pointing toward a plump woman, who was walking towards them, and a man who was asleep on the couch with his belly exposed.

"And over there is my older brother, Hiroshi," he said looking at a twelve year old boy who unlike that rest of his family, had visible amounts of muscle on his body.

"Genta-chan, aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?" said Mrs. Kojima.

"Gomen, Conan, this is my mom!" said an embarrassed Genta.

"Konichiwa! Thank you for letting me stay in your home!" said Conan.

"Oh, it was no problem at all! Anyway, are you hungry, because we're about to have lunch."

"Yatta! Lunch!" said an overjoyed Genta.


As the Kojima family plus Conan sat down for lunch, he was suddenly bombarded with a barrage of questions.

"So Conan, how's it like living with a famous detective?" said Souta, looking at Conan with admiration.

"It's great! I'd get to go to a lot of places and I sometimes get to help Mouri-San with some cases," Conan replied as he bit into some chicken.

'This...chicken, it tastes so good. In fact, it's great!' he thought while biting it again.

"And, the Junior Detective League is great too! We get to do a bunch of stuff like..." started Genta.

"Oi, we've heard your stories a million time before, Genta. It's starting to get annoying," said Hiroshi.

"Now, give Genta a break son! After all, it's not everyday you're out solving a real case. Although, I'm getting a little worried about you Genta, being exposed to such violence. What do you think dear?" Mr. Kojima.

"Well, right now, I think Conan wants some seconds. Don't you Conan. You ate so fast," his wife said.

"Huh? I can't believe I did that! I'm sorry Mrs. Kojima. It's just your food's so good!" replied a blushing Conan.

'I'd normally be full after eating that much. But, her food really is good. It's better than Ran's! And, it's okay if I overindulge one time, right?'

"Why, that's okay sweetie, and thanks for the compliment. Here's some more, and don't be afraid to ask for more. After all, you are a growing boy!" she said with a motherly tone.


One hour and four plates later, Conan was sitting on Genta's bed with a huge stomachache.

'Kudo you idiot! You shouldn't have eaten so much food! I feel like I'm gonna barf...'

"Oh, my stomach...make it stop..." moaned out Conan.

"It's okay Conan, I've got just the thing! Here, drink this!" said Genta holding a yellow-colored liquid.

As Conan drank his new best friend, he was unaware of its expanding side effects.
His pain reliever was actually an archaic brew, designed to help sumo wrestlers of old gain weight more quickly by expanding their stomach (which was how his pain was eased), increasing one's appetite (as he would find out later), and slowing the metabolism. In fact, Conan had reduced his metabolism by half with that 16 oz. bottle he just drank and would probably be reduced more later on.

In fact, as he took a nap to help digest his enormous meal, he could swear that he was feeling a bit funny.
______________________________________________________________________

The choices below are when Conan starts realizing he's about to or is bigger. And make sure his body changes appropriately. He's gonna be a lot bigger three weeks later than if he finds out the next morning.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chibi1992 (UN: chibi1992 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chibi1992 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1336058-Detective-ConanCase-Close-Weight-Gain/cid/455284-Summer-Vacation