*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Start.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1338887-More-Growth-Fantasies/cid/458313-Start
by apoo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1338887
My 2nd growth story. Amanda tells you about how she started growing. I award gift points!
Chapter #1

Start.

    by: apoo
I walked around campus on my first day of the new semester. I couldn't help but wonder if this semester would be harder this time, or easier. It's the end of the summer, and the weather is relatively nice. A lot of people exposing their bodies more than in the winter, and it's something I'm not complaining about.

I am a relatively shy girl, with an average build. I try to keep in shape, and focus on school before anything else...usually.

I don't consider myself social, but I interact easily, and have no problem making new friends. I do tend to have a sarcastic attitude, but I mean no harm. This does tend to give people a bad first impression though...

Little did I know, that the next events will completely alter my life, causing an average girl like me to experience something completely beyond the norm.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 apoo (UN: apoo33333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
apoo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1338887-More-Growth-Fantasies/cid/458313-Start