*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dragon?
  2. The Reptiles
  3. Lock up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1345882-Zoo-Anal-Vore/cid/967174-Dragon
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1345882
Having been locked inside a zoo, the animals show their true features: namely big butts
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dragon?

    by: Unknown
As you walk up to the next enclosure, you notice something new, there is a sign saying; 'See the most rare creature in the world. Only one known to be in existence!' You think: 'I haven't seen this before.' So you go in and investigate. At once you hear a female voice coming from a cave on the far side. "Who disturbs my slumber?" you didn't know of any animals that could talk. As the source of the voice steps out, you see a beautiful scarlet dragon, with a yellow underbelly. "What do you want, human? Come to laugh at me like all the others of your kind?" she says. "What? No!" You immediately reply. "I'm just the night watchman, and as part of my job, I need to feed all the animals." At once, you knew that you'd said the wrong thing, because the dragon suddenly got a lustful gleam in her eye. "Oh. Is that so." She said slyly. You gulp "Well, I need to test something on someone, I only hoped that they'd be more... Substantial than you. But I suppose you will do. I'm going to eat you, but don't worry, I'm not going to digest you... yet." She then proceeds to...

You have the following choices:

1. Unbirth you

2. Swallow you normally

*Noteb*
3. Anal vore you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Farmlover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1345882-Zoo-Anal-Vore/cid/967174-Dragon