*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hayden
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1346214-The-Switches-Please-Add-on-to-this-story/cid/2703016-Hayden
by Xziek
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · None · #1346214
When an 15 year old boy learns he has the power to switch bodies with any one he touches.
This choice: Hayden  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hayden

    by: Ytrewq
"Hey Ziek!"
You stop walking and turn around. You see your friend Hayden running up to you.
"Ahh! Dude, you're fast." Hayden says as he catches his breath standing next to you.
"What's up Hayden?" You ask him.
"You doing anything this afternoon?"
"Not really."
"Well now you are! Come chill at my place. Brandon and Caleb are coming too!"
"Hmmm... I don't know." You mumble.

"Good! See you in an hour!" Hayden says as he walks on.
"Wait! Hayden. What's your address again?"
Hayden comes walking back to you. He quickly writes down his address on a piece of paper and holds it out in front of him.
"Here, in an hour." He says.
You grab the piece of paper, accidentally touching Hayden's finger for a moment.
As you look up from the paper to thank Hayden, he's nowhere to be found.

"Hayden?" You look around, but don't see him anywhere.
"Whatever." You say and walk on. After taking a couple steps you feel something's off. You feel a little different. You grab your phone out of your pocket and look into the reflexion on the screen. Immediately you freeze in your place. "Holy, shit." Are the only words that come to mind. In the reflection on your phone, you are looked straight into the eyes by your friend Hayden. Even worse, his face mimics your exact movement.

"What. I'm Hayden now?" You're confused and amazed at the same time. "This is. Both weird and kinda awesome." You quickly make your way to your new home, using the piece of paper Hayden wrote you. Yoi enter the house and close the door behind you. Nobody seems to be home. At least, for another 50 minutes. You make your way up to Hayden's bedroom and put down your bag.
"Well, I guess I have 50 minutes left to figure out what the hell is going on."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Explore Hayden's body

*Noteb*
2. Look around in Hayden's room

*Noteb*
3. Try to find out what's going on

*Noteb*
4. Do something else

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ytrewq (UN: y.t.r.e.w.q at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Xziek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1346214-The-Switches-Please-Add-on-to-this-story/cid/2703016-Hayden