*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big to small in one quick sip!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1357053-Giant-Booty-Girlfriends-House/cid/496862-Big-to-small-in-one-quick-sip
Rated: · Interactive · Erotica · #1357053
Shrink in your girlfriends house with her, her mom, and her sisters.Big butts are genetic!
Chapter #1

Big to small in one quick sip!

    by: supercooldude
Its a beautiful, sunny saturday. The sun shines through the kitchen window and hits your glass sending sparkles across your girlfriends kitchen table. "Hey Brittney" you exclaim, "are you done in the bathroom yet"? Your girlfriend is down the hall in the bathroom getting ready to go out with you later that night. Suddenly her younger sister, Avery, comes into the room. "MOM WHERE ARE MY PANTS"?! You cover your ears since she has just yelled in them. From down the hall you hear Brittneys mother Laurie. "Downstairs in the hamper Avery". She darts away from you down to the basement. You continue to sit spinning your glass watching the shapes coming from the refracted light when the front door bursts open. In walks Courtney holding her stomach. "Mom" she wails "i think I ate something bad"! She trudges down the hall towards her mothers room. Finally you stop spinning your glass and take a long drink. You place the glass back down and watch the sparkles. For some reason they start moving again but you're not holding the glass. You place both hands on the table and suddenly everything goes dark.

Slowly you awake to the world around you. You jump up in shock. The world around you is not the world you remember. Everything is huge! You hear loud banging noises all around you. You look down at yourself and realise that not only are you standing on the kitchen table at barely an inch tall, your completely naked! You start to freak then suddenly you remember where you are. You have to do something before you get hurt, or worse, squished!

You have the following choice:

1. Continue...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 supercooldude (UN: marvelfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
supercooldude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1357053-Giant-Booty-Girlfriends-House/cid/496862-Big-to-small-in-one-quick-sip