*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hikaru Shindo
  2. Who?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1359037-Hikaru-no-Go-Weight-Gain/cid/503177-Hikaru-Shindo
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1359037
I noticed there was no Hikaru no Go weight gain, so I made one! 200 GP per good addition!
This choice: Hikaru Shindo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hikaru Shindo

    by: Shademaster
Hikaru walked towards the train station, hands in his pockets. He had recently finished lunch with the other insei, and was on his way home. As per usual, they had eaten at a fast food restaurant.

"Hikaru," a voice called out.

Hikaru stopped. "Sai?"

Sai materialized behind him. "Hikaru, maybe next time you should suggest a different place to eat to your friends."

Hikaru blinked. "Huh? Why?"

"All that fast food you're eating is starting to affect your body." Sai emphasized his point by poking Hikaru's stomach with his fan.

Hikaru flushed. "S-sai! Cut that out!" He covered his stomach with his arms. Sai was right, however. It was difficult to see, but Hikaru's stomach had grown a little rounder, a little bigger, owing to the amount of fast food he had been eating.

Hikaru rolled his eyes. "Sai, I'll eat what I want, okay?"

Sai shook his head, sighing. "Fine, fine..."

Sighing in frustration, Hikaru continued walking.

However, he stopped short when he saw a ramen shop with a sign reading, "Ramen eating contest."

Hikaru grinned. "Wow!" He started running towards it.

Sai waved his arms frantically. "H-hikaru, wait!"

Still running, Hikaru smiled. "It's okay, Sai. I'll still be able to make the train."

"That's not what I..." Sai began. He shook his head. "Never mind..."

When Hikaru got reached the ramen shop, he saw a price list. "Huh? What's this?" he asked the clerk.

"Oh, those are the different contests," the clerk told him. "There are twenty-minute, 30-minute, and 50-minute eating contests. The prizes for winning one are several weeks of free ramen, depending on the contest."

"Really?!" Hikaru asked, excited. He liked fast food, but he liked Ramen even more. "All right, sign me up!"

Which contest does Hikaru register for?

You have the following choices:

1. 20-minute contest

2. 30-minute contest

*Noteb*
3. 50-minute contest.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shademaster (UN: ghidorax at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shademaster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1359037-Hikaru-no-Go-Weight-Gain/cid/503177-Hikaru-Shindo