*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Feeding Room
  2. Hikaru Shindo
  3. Who?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1359037-Hikaru-no-Go-Weight-Gain/cid/544927-The-Feeding-Room
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1359037
I noticed there was no Hikaru no Go weight gain, so I made one! 200 GP per good addition!
This choice: 30-minute contest  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Feeding Room

    by: Shademaster
After signing up for the 30 minute contest, Hikaru was led to a table and told to wait. In a few minutes, a single bowl of ramen was brought to him. Confused, Hikaru looked at the man who had brought the bowl.

"Only one bowl?" he asked, perplexed. "I thought this was a contest."

The man nodded. "You'll get more," he said, and walked away.

Looking at his Ramen bowl, Hikaru shrugged and began eating. However, partway through, he started to feel sleepy. Confused, Hikaru tried to keep his eyes open, but the strength was starting to leave his body. In a few minutes, Hikaru collapsed face down in his ramen.

....................................

A couple hours later, Hikaru came to. "Huh? What happened..."

It was then that he realized that his hands were tied to the chair he was sitting in. Looking around, he saw that he was in some kind of darkened room, which was nonetheless nicely furnished.

"Hikaru! Where are we?" Sai cried in alarm as he materialized behind Hikaru.

"I don't know," Hikaru begin breathing rapidly in panic.

"Relax, Shindo. We've no wish to harm you." A voice suddenly rang out across the room.

A tall, white-haired man entered. He paused before speaking again. "You are in the feeding room."

Hikaru blinked. "The feeding room? What..."

The man chuckled. "It's exactly what it sounds like, Shindo." He snapped his fingers, and several men came in, each bearing enormous trays filled with the most delicious food Hikaru could fathom. Burgers, ice cream, soda... He began involuntarily drooling slightly.

Hikaru paused. This guy had kidnapped him! But... his stomach growled slightly. He WAS kind of hungry... and the guy DID say he didn't mean any harm...

The man smiled. "All right, Shindo-kun, what kind of food do you want first?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Dessert foods

2. Junk Foods

3. Soda

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shademaster (UN: ghidorax at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shademaster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1359037-Hikaru-no-Go-Weight-Gain/cid/544927-The-Feeding-Room