*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. swapped
  2. head flyin'
  3. heads will fall
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1359245-Head-swap/cid/473361-swapped
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1359245
You can swap your head onto different bodies and control them. What will you do?
This choice: your head lands somewhere unexpected  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

swapped

    by: The Head Swapper
You feel the similar nothingness when your head falls off, but then you open your eyes and you are standing. "Thank God," you say to yourself. You see Sarah's head screaming five feet away from you and you turn around and say, "What?!" Sarah yells,"You have my BODY!" You look down and see you girlfriend's D cup breasts poking in front of you, and see your/her legs poking out from a very short skirt. You walk over towards Sarah, but fall down because of your heels. You get up and slowly walk over to Sarah's head and plop it on your body. What now?

You have the following choices:

1. Try to resolve fight by having each others bodies for a week

2. try to switch back

*Noteb*
3. friends notice this swap

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Head Swapper (UN: riff317 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1359245-Head-swap/cid/473361-swapped