*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A strange lunch......
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364316-A-shrunken-adventure/cid/486126-A-strange-lunch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1364316
When a weird substance is slipped into your lunch at college, you shrink!
Chapter #1

A strange lunch......

    by: Microman
It was an average day in your typical college. You walked into to the lunch hall and sat down at your table with your friends Marc and Aaron.
"Hey guys, whats goin' on?" You say.
"Nothing much really, the new lunch menu doesn't look that nice to me. It's pretty much all some weird foreign stuff." Aaron replied. Sitting down and looking at the two unfamiliar people sat at our table you whisper to Marc: "Who are those two?" Marc looked at me like i was stupid but said "The taller one is Callum, one of Aarons new mates......... and the other is Jimmy, he's a real badass but a pretty cool guy when you get to know him." You were sat almost in silence round the table picking at the tasteless pasta, but you were hungry so you ate the whole thing anyway. You suddenly felt a sharp stomach pain and gasped for air. It felt as though your body was aflame! Looking around desperately for help you realise that no one has seen you collapsing and are going about their business as normal. You try to scream for help but no sound comes out. Slowly you lose consiousness and fall to the floor.

..........................................

You awaken almost immediately but everything seems different. Everything looks so big.............. Looking around you realise you have shrunk to approximately 1 inch tall!!! Everyone is still at the table so you might have a chance to get someones attention. You hear Aarons voice saying: "Hey where'd Matt go? He was here five minutes ago." and Marc replying with "He's probably gone to the bathroom." You screamed to get their attention to no avail. Looking straight ahead you run beneath the table and decide who to go to. Marc was wearing sports trainers which could be difficult to grip on to. Aaron was wearing old leather school shoes which might be easier. Callum was wearing ratty sneakers which smelt bad from where you were standing let alone getting closer but the material is easy to grip. Jimmy was wearing suede work boots but they were in good condition - you guessed they must be new. The teachers table wasn't far away so that option was always open too........
Who do you choose?

You have the following choices:

1. Callum

2. Aaron

3. Marc

4. Jimmy

5. Run away from your table towards the teachers table

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Microman (UN: me345 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Microman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364316-A-shrunken-adventure/cid/486126-A-strange-lunch