*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stampede!
  2. Exiled
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1368572-SSBBW-World/cid/481498-Stampede
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1368572
Fat women are everywhere and you're shrunk. How can you survive?
This choice: The bathroom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Stampede!

    by: MrWriter
You awaken from your tube ride from hell and find yourself on some grimy, disgusting floor. You wipe some of the goo from your hands and make a face of disgust. You look around your surroundings and realize that you're in a huge bathroom. You cautiously get up to your feet. It appears to be deserted. You laugh and think to yourself, "Ha, this isn't so bad... I like them with fat on their bones anyway." As soon as you think that, the bathroom door swings wide open.

You were in the bathroom of some restraunt. Unfortunately, all of the food had cooking problems so everyone has terrible diaherra. A massive wave of flabby feet comes in your direction. Your heart begins to beat faster as you see that these women don't just have meat on their bones... They are absoutely giganticly fat. You look around for an escape but you only have five choices...

You have the following choices:

1. Go into a stall

2. Stay where you are

*Noteb*
3. Dive onto someone's foot

*Noteb*
4. Run out of there

*Noteb*
5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrWriter (UN: andrew1000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1368572-SSBBW-World/cid/481498-Stampede