*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gluttons
  2. Exiled
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1368572-SSBBW-World/cid/525918-Gluttons
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1368572
Fat women are everywhere and you're shrunk. How can you survive?
This choice: Taco Bell  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Gluttons

    by: XOmniX
Your body is pulled at such a great speed, you don't even know if you'll be alive by the time you enter this forbidden land. To your surprise however, you see a light at the end of this tunnel, and soon your body smashes on top of a loud surface. You suddenly hear thunderous smashes near your body, as your eyes become re adjusted to the light.

You notice that those loud slams near you, were giant, greasy, pieces of fast food surrounding you.

"Have a great meal!" You look up to see a sight you haven't seen in your life, a giant Latin female, probably close to 600lbs, giving a bright smile to her customer. You look over to see another fat Latin women, about the same in weight, smile graciously before picking up her loaded tray and walking towards a booth, as the place was packed and had no empty tables left.

Your mouth hangs wide open.

The place is filled with people just stuffing their faces with greasy tacos and burritos to the max. The woman plops the tray on the table, making your small body stumble over, as she squeezes her mass into the booth, which, even though was already huge, was still difficult for her to get into easily.

Fear suddenly strikes you as she might notice you.

You have the following choices:

1. You decide to run behind the many, huge,greasy,messy burritos

2. You try to run off the table

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 XOmniX (UN: xomnix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1368572-SSBBW-World/cid/525918-Gluttons