*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Finding a belt...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1369305-The-Time-Belt/cid/533666-Finding-a-belt
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1369305
Time Travel! When will you go, what will you see?
Chapter #1

Finding a belt...

    by: Ducttape Knight
You (Jay) and your friend Denise are out walking when you decide to check out a garage sale. There's the usual assortment of knick knacks and musty old clothes, along with a few mildly amusing items that you both briefly play with. Like the WWII era helmet and the nurse hat, the hula hoop, the chair that immediately breaks. You quickly look back and forth before quietly walking away from it, as Denise looks on with a smirk.
Denise is ready to go, holding a large red wig over her long brown hair, when you notice a funky looking belt. It looks like something out of Star Wars, and think you're buddy Aj would love it, as hes a huge star wars fan.

As you pay the old man sitting out front, he smiles, and says "Thats a quality belt there, treat it well."

"Ummm, sure man."

You and Denise walk off, and she asks, "Do you wanna go give that belt to Aj now, or you wanna keep walking?"

You say...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ducttape Knight (UN: navatar1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ducttape Knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1369305-The-Time-Belt/cid/533666-Finding-a-belt