*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/553348-A-Visit-From-Big-Sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1370349
The Eiken girls get bigger breast.
This choice: Someone then comes in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Visit From Big Sister

    by: Unknown
Yuriko sat at the table as she heard the door open. She looked up in time to see her big sister enter in. “Oh, hi Yuriko,” Chiharu said to her sister.

“Hey Chiharu,” she replied. Just what she needed, her big breasted sister to comfort her.

“How are you doing today?”

“You wouldn’t be interested, Chiharu.”

“Well, I think my chest grew a little last night. My bra is almost too small, and I think I might need to get a bigger one.” Chiharu said. This caused Yuriko to roll her eyes and fall backwards in her chair. “Well, I’m going to look for Komoe and see if she needs help with the chores.” Chiharu left the kitchen.

‘This can’t be happening,’ Yuriko thought. She finally decided there was nothing she could do so she left the club house. As she walked around campus she noticed…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/553348-A-Visit-From-Big-Sister