*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/1140683-Everyone-else-is-bigger
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1370349
The Eiken girls get bigger breast.
This choice: Everyone else is bigger (everyone grows but Yuriko).  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Everyone else is bigger

    by: Aurios
As Yuriko walked through the bustling streets she noticed every single woman she saw along the way had seemingly grown over night. Even her friends had grown larger.

Her jealousy and lust for a larger bust began welling up inside her, until all of a sudden she noticed one of her friend's breasts all of a sudden had a spurt of growth. Though it was subtle to everyone else, it felt like an anvil dropping on her head because as Yuriko was lusting for a larger chest one of her friend's chest almost mockingly grew before her eyes. Irritated by this she began to walk away, but as she did she noticed everyone except her had grown even more.

Yuriko almost broke down at the sight of this. Her friends surrounded her, trying to discover what was wrong. But as her friends were hugging her and saying soothing words, Yuriko could feel all their chests slowly pressing more and more against her body, forcing the thought into her mind that they were growing even now as they tried to soothe her. Tired of the torment of a fleshy prison enclosing around her she pushed them away and began to run. As she did so she couldn't help but notice even the smallest of busts, not including hers, were large enough to rival Chiharu yet they seemed unburdened.

Downtrodden Yuriko decided to return to the Eiken Club. When she entered she noticed Kirika... was absolutely enormous with a chest that put exercise balls to shame and she was even taller than normal. This was even more emphasized as the rest of the club entered the room with enormous breasts, but Kirika seemed to have absorbed the growth , feeding off it as she towered god-like over the rest of the girls and with breasts that were even larger than Komoe's. Absolutely morose over everyone's growth spurt she sat down to watch television and on it she noticed.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aurios (UN: felix666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/1140683-Everyone-else-is-bigger