*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1378124-Mystery-at-Featherton-Manor/cid/2193602-The-Great-Pao-Ting-Saga-begins
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Detective · #1378124
Join a girl detective and friends as they search for clues at an abandoned mansion
This choice: with someone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Great Pao-Ting Saga begins!

    by: Whade
This is the story of the Pao-Ting! Superstar, genius, inventor, bug collector, smartest person in the world...ok, but definitely in all of Hollering Heights. She was a beautiful girl, loved by all, who lived a perfect school life every day. Her inferior classmates groveled at her feet in gratitude, praising her whenever she decided to mercifully demonstrate her brilliance for them! All was well, until...

Until an ugly tramp called Summer Salt decided to show up! Boo! Using her witchy ways and vile charms, she turned Pao-Ting's followers against her! Oh no! So she decided what every honest person would do.
She decided to DESTROY SUMMER SALT ONCE AND FOR ALL!
AHAHAHAHAHA!

How, you ask?
Well you see, this girl Summer fancied herself a detective. Ha! As if!
So the beautiful Pao-Ting lured stupid, gullible Summer and her friends to a place where she'd have them in her power.
An abandoned mansion called Featherton manor...

But wait! Our story actually starts sooner than that. It was a time when...

You have the following choices:

1. ...Pao-Ting was kidnapped by the Clown Prince.

*Noteb*
2. Pao-Ting lost her house and met a ghost.

3. (other...)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Whade (UN: whade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kuddles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1378124-Mystery-at-Featherton-Manor/cid/2193602-The-Great-Pao-Ting-Saga-begins