*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1880439-Foot-Fetish-and-Mind-Control
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1880439
A little girl with a natural mind control talent is after the feet of both genders.

A little girl with a natural mind control talent is after the feet of both genders.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Similarly to my first interactive, this one is about hypnotism (well, mind control really). However, in addition to the mind control aspect I want this one to focus more on the foot fetish of the main character, Alivia. Remember that despite her young age, she has an enormous foot fetish for the feet of both males and females. She enjoys worshiping feet as well as having her own worshiped. This, combined with her mind control power, will lead to some interesting situations.

Keeping in mind the main themes of mind control and foot fetishism, go crazy! I encourage any and all to add, and though some chapters may be touched up for grammar and spelling, I would love new additions.

Be sure to read Alivia's character bio to understand how her power works.

The Characters:

Alivia: Our main character. She is s 9 year old Chinese girl and has an enormous foot fetish for the feet of either gender. Her siblings, relatives, parents, friends, teachers and complete strangers are all fair game. She was adopted by her lesbian parents when she was only a few months old, and for as long as she can remember she has been able to alter and control the minds of others (described in more detail on chapter one). Alivia is outwardly very quiet, shy and polite. However, she is in actuality very cruel and domineering, desiring to get whatever she wants and using people as tools.

Olivia: One of Alivia's adoptive parents. True to her name, she has a beautiful olive skin tone, and is quite tall and slim at only 26. Men have always found her attractive, though she has never returned their interest, being a lesbian. She is a very kind person and a hard worker at the local pharmacy.

Alison: Alivia's other parent, Alison is a 28 year old lesbian with pale skin and long blonde hair. Her most noticeable feature is her huge rack. It was Alison's idea to combine both parent's names into Alivia.

Lana and Lena: Alivia's older siblings, both adopted and twins. They are very cute 11 year olds. They love their parents, and are both very nervous around Alivia. Of all the people in the world, the twins are the closest to knowing what Alivia is really like. Their knowledge has not helped them escape Alivia's power in the past; however, being twins has. Due to the nature of Alivia's power requiring eye contact, she can only enslave one person at a time. Being twins, they are constantly around each other, and so it is difficult to enslave them.

Alivia fondly remembers the time her parents went away for a few days during the summer, leaving them in the care of a 17 year old female babysitter. Within two hours of her parents leaving, she enslaved the household and spent the time she had with 3 pairs of feet to worship and 3 tongues to worship hers.

Alexandra: At 9 years old, Alexandra is Alivia's best friend and the easiest to enslave out of everyone she knows at around 5 to 10 seconds. She has straight brown hair and very attractive feet. The sexiness of her feet, the ease with which she is enslaved and her constant presence alone with Alivia make her one of Alivia's favourite victims.She and Alivia are in the same class.

Lucas: 10 years old, one of Alivia's male classmates. Unfortunately for him, he constantly removes his footwear, drawing Alivia's attention. Alivia has enslaved him on more than one occasion to get at his feet.

Ms. Thompson: Alivia's teacher. 33 years old, in perfect shape, very sexy. Her nylons constantly drive Alivia to stay behind after all the students have left to enslave her. That is, when Mr. Taylor isn't around...

Mr. Taylor: The classrooms student teacher. At 22 years old, he is very young and in good shape. His constant presence in the classroom makes it difficult to enslave either teacher (see the Twins for reasoning). However, on the occasions after school when either teachers leaves the classroom for more than a minute, Alivia strikes, enslaving one and waiting for the other to return for enslavement. The result is an hour with two pairs of feet and a pair of tongues.

Feel free to add other characters as the story progresses. Enjoy!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1880439-Foot-Fetish-and-Mind-Control