*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1378124-Mystery-at-Featherton-Manor/cid/499883-Back-door
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Detective · #1378124
Join a girl detective and friends as they search for clues at an abandoned mansion
This choice: Back door  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Back door

    by: samael
Mouse decided to go to back door of the house. She thought it was very likely that Summer and her friends will be there, because it was cross with gigantic X with a huge footnote besides that said "WE ARE MEETING HERE!", but she still had her doubts.

On her way there she used all stealth skills she knew, but after first corner from her house a police car stopped to investigate. After using all her charm she convinced them to give her a lift there.

And thus the young Mouse arrived at back door of Featherton House in all her glory, backed by police sirens. Summer and Jamie were holding their foreheads when they saw her arrival. She should have just told Clown Prince that we were coming, thought Summer as she boiled with rage. She and Jamie were waiting for Chris in bushes for about an hour without revealing themselves and now Mouse arrives.

"HI SUMMER!" Mouse yelled across the backyard. If Clown prince didn't hear the sirens, he most certainly heard that. At this point Summer was looking at her feet with most depressing thought.

"I should just go inside and let him capture and tickle me now." she said to herself, letting Jamie hear her faintly. She tried the deep breath relaxing technique she learned, but unfortunately when she was inhaling Mouse pounced on her, taking all air out of her lungs.

It took few moments for Summer to recover, but when she did come back from slumber land she was more determined than ever.

"Ok... considering that Mouse announced our arrival here we should carefully sneak in. They should be alert to our presence so we should at least try to reconsider some tricks for escaping if we get in tight situation. Jamie what do we have from equipment?"

"Few flashlights, a rope, dinner and three itching powder balls."

"Hmm..." Summer thought while Mouse rummaged through their bags. Summer then...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Came up with a plan

2. Saw Mouse eating their dinner

3. Saw Mouse tampering with itching balls

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 samael (UN: samael at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kuddles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1378124-Mystery-at-Featherton-Manor/cid/499883-Back-door